- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 11/27/2023
- Website: www.induprotx.com
- Company Address: , Seattle, WA 98101, US
About InduProInduPro is bringing life-changing therapies to patients through novel cell-surface platform technologies. We are defining and manipulating protein interactions beyond natural signaling paradigms. InduPro platforms, integrate inherent protein proximity at the cell surface with the ability to manipulate protein pairings via induced protein proximity to create novel signaling pathways and logic gates.
InduPro is bringing life-changing therapies to patients through novel cell-surface platform technologies. We are defining and manipulating protein interactions beyond natural signaling paradigms. InduPro platforms integrate inherent protein proximity at the cell surface with the ability to manipulate protein pairings via induced protein proximity to create novel signaling pathways and logic gates. Our culture fosters innovation at every level.
As a Software Engineer, you will support insights that drive our therapeutic discovery engine. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including scientists, data analysts, and software engineers, to develop cutting-edge solutions that enable efficient data accessioning, processing, analysis, and visualization.
- Partner with lab scientists to define, curate and drive software solutions for laboratory data activities at InduPro.
- Curate, integrate, and interpret insights from public and proprietary datasets that lead our scientific activities and direction.
- Contribute to planning and execution of collaborative projects with other research groups.
- Develop external tools or optimize existing tools within our cloud LIMS to ease the burden of data input and management for scientists.
- Develop robust and scalable APIs and microservices to support data integration and analysis in ways that create a pleasant scientific user experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computational Biology, or a related field.
- Experience (2+ years) in software development, with a focus on cloud-based applications and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Proficiency in database systems (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) integration is preferred.
- General knowledge of biology and scientific research methods, or an interest in learning is preferred.
At InduPro we believe that being face to face helps enhance collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being, employee engagement, and Company culture. Hybrid work will be considered for this role at our beautiful office location in Cambridge, MA.
Every member of the InduPro team plays a role in shaping our science and our culture in a dynamic startup environment. We offer a competitive total compensation package, including stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, relocation assistance, and exciting opportunities for professional development.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage; company-paid life and disability insurance; supplemental life and disability insurance; voluntary accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program; flexible paid time off; 10 paid company holidays; and employee access to voluntary auto, home, legal, and pet insurance.
InduPro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.