- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Clinical Research
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: www.induprotx.com
- Company Address: , Seattle, WA 98101, US
About InduProInduPro is bringing life-changing therapies to patients through novel cell-surface platform technologies. We are defining and manipulating protein interactions beyond natural signaling paradigms. InduPro platforms, integrate inherent protein proximity at the cell surface with the ability to manipulate protein pairings via induced protein proximity to create novel signaling pathways and logic gates.
InduPro is bringing life-changing therapies to patients through novel cell-surface platform technologies. We are defining and manipulating protein interactions beyond natural signaling paradigms. InduPro platforms integrate inherent protein proximity at the cell surface with the ability to manipulate protein pairings via induced protein proximity to create novel signaling pathways and logic gates. Our culture fosters innovation at every level.
This skilled and experienced laboratory scientist will join our collaborative team. As an integral member of the InduPro team, you will be responsible designing and executing experiments to validate novel target pairings in oncology leveraging our unique protein microenvironment mapping platform. You will work closely with cross-disciplinary teams in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Leverage our proprietary InduPro platform technologies to identify novel target pairings in oncology
- Develop, optimize, and perform assays for target validation
- Elucidate mechanism of action and potential disease indications
- Provide flexible and timely support of project priorities in a dynamic environment
- Effectively evaluate, communicate, and maintain detailed and well-documented experimental results via ELN
- Design, schedule, and execute experiments independently, and collaborate with scientific colleagues across functional disciplines and departments
- Lead from the bench to drive research, strategies, and ideas to completion
- Responsible for design and execution of experiments, data generation, analysis, interpretation, and communication of results
- Interact with external groups, such as contract research organizations and collaborators, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Directs, coordinates, organizes, and prioritizes biological laboratory activities
- Provides scientific direction for project teams regarding the evaluation or handling of cells for in vitro and in vivo disease models
Other Skills & Abilities
- General knowledge of biology and scientific research methods
- Strong critical thinking and evaluative skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage research projects
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal & writing), presentation and time management skills are required
- Adept at managing multiple projects with good organization and time management skills
- Passion for cancer research and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of patients
Education & Experience
- PhD in cancer biology or related field with 0-3 years relevant experience, or BA with 5+ years relevant experience
- Deep understanding of cancer biology, oncology target discovery, and target validation a must
- Experience with antibody drug conjugates/other biologics preferred
- Extensive laboratory skills in cancer cell biology including cell culture of primary cells and cancer cell lines, viability assays, flow cytometry, western blotting, pre-clinical mouse modeling
- Experience with mechanism of action studies for oncology drug discovery
- Experience with high throughput screening and hit validation techniques
Physical Work Requirements
- Prolonged periods standing, reaching and bending while working in the lab
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
This position does not generally require travel.
Physical presence at the InduPro worksite, or in the field, is required for this role. At InduPro we believe that physical presence helps enhance collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being, employee engagement, and Company culture.
Every member of the InduPro team plays a role in shaping our science and our culture in a dynamic startup environment. We offer a competitive total compensation package, including stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, relocation assistance, and exciting opportunities for professional development.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage; company-paid life and disability insurance; supplemental life and disability insurance; voluntary accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program; flexible paid time off; 10 paid company holidays; and employee access to voluntary auto, home, legal, and pet insurance.
InduPro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.