- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 05/29/2023
- Website: tenayatherapeutics.com
- Company Address: 171 Oyster Point Blvd, Suite 500, South San Francisco, California , 94080
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Tenaya TherapeuticsCurative gene therapies and cell regeneration treatments for heart disease
Tenaya Therapeutics is a publicly held biotechnology company committed to a bold mission: to discover, design, develop and deliver curative therapies that address the underlying drivers of heart disease. Founded by leading cardiovascular scientists from Gladstone Institutes and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW), we are advancing a deep and diverse pipeline that includes both gene therapies and small molecules.
Tenaya is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, USA, with a team that comprises over 140 employees. Inspired by the majesty of Tenaya Peak in Yosemite National Park, our name represents the tenacity of our team in reaching our ultimate peak – the delivery of new therapies for heart disease to the patients who need them.
For more information, please visit and follow us on LinkedIn.
Diversity & Inclusion is a core Value for Tenaya Therapeutics, and we encourage those from under-represented communities to apply.
Tenaya has an immediate need for a Contract Lab Management Specialist.
- 2 to 3 years of lab management experience including inventory and equipment management.
- Good with technical skills including the use of excel, word, etc.
- Effective communication skills.
- 2 to 3 of lab and safety exposure -either being in the lab as RA or lab management.
- Exposure on handling vendors for equipment and lab supplies.