- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences QA/QC
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 05/22/2023
- Website: www.nurixtx.com
- Company Address: 1700 Owens Street, Suite 205, San Francisco, CA, 94158
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About NurixNurix Therapeutics discovers drugs that harness the body's natural process to control protein levels.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated individual with some experience in cellular biology and pharmacology to Nurix’s Research Team. The successful candidate will be a member of the Cell Screening team and support early cell-based drug discovery efforts across the company. This individual will work closely with scientists from cross-functional disciplines. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, highly organized, highly detail oriented, and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment.
This is a 1-year contract position with Nurix Therapeutics.
- B.S. in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or related field with 2+ years of relevant industry experience or M.S. in related disciplines
- Hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture
- hands-on experience with plate-based cellular assays and plate readers (e.g. luminescence assays, ELISA, FLOW)
- Experience with sterile technique and basic wet-lab skills including media preparation, pipetting, and biological sample handling
- Experience with automation equipment (e.g. liquid handlers) and semi-automated workflows a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and communication
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Solutions and results-oriented focus
- Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view
Nurix is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US. Applications can be submitted on our website: https://www.nurixtx.com/culture-careers/job-openings/
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Nurix will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes.