- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 02/06/2023
- Website: ribontx.com
- Company Address: 35 Cambridge Park Dr, Suite 300, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02140
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Ribon TherapeuticsRibon is a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to the discovery and development of first-in-class small molecule inhibitors to block the fundamental ability of cancer cells to survive under stress.
The ideal candidate will have both DMPK and Bioanalytical experience in the context of pharmaceutical drug discovery. They will help represent the DMPK/BioA function on cross-functional project teams and will be responsible for outsourcing and overseeing pre-clinical drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and DDI activities. They will collaborate with other pre-clinical functions to address project roadblocks and progress new therapies to the clinic.
- In-depth knowledge of bioanalytical and pharmacokinetics with experience carrying out compartmental and noncompartmental analysis of small molecules.
- Broad experience and understanding of in vitro and in vivo techniques used to characterize drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, IVIVC, and drug-drug interaction potential of candidates.
- Track record of applying novel techniques and approaches to address ADMET and DDI issues.
- Experience predicting human PK and DDI profiles of small molecule drug candidates utilizing pre-clinical in vitro and in vivo ADME/PK data with static and mechanistic models.
- Effective at working with interdisciplinary project teams and driving the progression of pre-clinical programs through close partnership with colleagues (e.g. Biology, Medicinal Chemistry, Pre-clinical Safety, etc.).
- Experience managing outsourced studies at multiple CROs, across various time-zones concurrently.
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements in the areas of drug metabolism, drug-drug interactions, and bioanalysis.
- Experience preparing drug metabolism reports and regulatory submission documents is preferred (IB, IND).
- Familiarity with DMPK and Bioanalytical support for early clinical programs is preferred.
- Experience working with bifunctional degraders and molecules outside of the rule of five is preferred.
Required Qualifications and Preferred background:
- MS or Ph.D. in biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, or related discipline
- MS with 6+ or Ph.D. with 3+ years of DMPK experience
- Experience managing and overseeing in vitro ADME, Bioanalytical, and Pharmacokinetic CROs
- Must have experience with pharmacokinetic analysis and human clearance and DDI predictions
- Experience with bioanalysis method development preferred
- Good written and oral presentation capabilities