- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 02/06/2023
- Website: rapt.com
- Company Address: 561 Eccles Avenue, South San Francisco, CA, 94080
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About RAPT TherapeuticsRAPT Therapeutics is a clinical stage immunology-based biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients with significant unmet needs in oncology and inflammatory diseases.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing complex, administrative, and confidential administrative tasks in support of the Senior Executive Assistant, Executive staff and others.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily administrative and business support for the Senior Executive Assistant; provide back-up as needed
- Manages the calendar proactively to make effective and efficient use of the executives’ and department’s time
- Coordinate with executives and Executive Assistants to handle requests and queries and serve as a back-up to the Executive Assistants as needed
- Organize travel and lodging for executives, board members, and visitors
- Prepare expense reports and reconciliation
- Coordinate catering and A/V set up, for on-site and off-site meetings; prepare meeting materials as needed
- Attend meetings, take notes, and facilitate follow-up as necessary
- Help manage, track, and archive contracts database
- Greet visitors and provide general support as needed
- Ability to independently resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Continually improve the administrative process for greater efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate Degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in coordination, administrative, and/or operations capacity
- Experience interacting with staff at all levels in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Highly Proficient in computer technology, including MS Office applications including Word, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Excel; proficiency with Adobe products is a plus
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information with integrity and exercise discretion
- Demonstrated ability to quickly turn around projects with quality and accuracy
- Very organized with ability to manage multiple/complex demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively with minimal direction, take initiative, and follow through
- Ability to assess and prioritize and resolve conflicting demands
- Eagerness to network with other Executive and Administrative Assistants and be a team player
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS, VISUAL ACUITY, AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Physical Activity - Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Physical Requirements - Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Visual Acuity - The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Working Conditions - The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).