- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: carmot-therapeutics.us
- Company Address: 740 Heinz Avenue, Berkeley, CA, 94710
About Carmot TherapeuticsCarmot Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage company dedicated to the discovery and development of innovative medicines. Carmot applies a transformative, patented drug discovery approach, Chemotype Evolution to explore novel frontiers of chemistry and biology. Using Chemotype Evolution, Carmot has developed a portfolio of drug candidates in metabolic disease and oncology.
Carmot Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company headquartered in Berkeley, California. We are focused on the discovery and development of novel drugs for the treatment of metabolic diseases, and cancer. Carmot is applying an innovative technology, Chemotype Evolution, to overcome the limitations of conventional discovery technologies and identify superior drug candidates for challenging therapeutic targets. With multiple discovery programs and partnerships, Carmot is growing rapidly and is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support its executive team.
Carmot is a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude and a strong culture of innovation, initiative and ownership. This is a mission critical role, providing complex executive support to our leadership team. The successful candidate must be responsive to time sensitive items, and maintain a polished and professional demeanor. You must be excellent at multi-tasking, organization and follow through.
- Act as a point of contact on behalf of Executive team
- Manage CEO/Executive calendars and schedule meetings
- Act as a point of contact for our board of directors
- Schedule board and committee meetings
- Plan and provide logistical support for board meetings, executive and employee offsites and other periodic events
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for members of the executive team
- Take on discreet projects as they arise, and bandwidth permits
- Create slide presentations for Executive Team
Required experience and skills:
- Must have 8+ years' experience in an administrative role with at least 5 years supporting C-Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively liaison between a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational abilities
- Anticipate needs of the executive team and proactively meet those needs
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of Google Workspace and other office productivity tools a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work onsite in our Berkeley, CA office
- Applicants must have authorization to work for any employer in the U.S.
Carmot offers competitive salary, participation in stock option plan, and comprehensive benefits. This position is onsite at Carmot’s Berkeley, CA office
Carmot Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.