- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Research Sci/Assoc/Mgr
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 09/19/2022
- Website: www.nurixtx.com
- Company Address: 1700 Owens Street, Suite 205, San Francisco, CA, 94158
About NurixNurix Therapeutics discovers drugs that harness the body's natural process to control protein levels.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Research Associate to support Nurix’s mission of targeting E3 ubiquitin ligases in the areas of oncology and immunology. The ideal candidate will have expertise in small molecule PK/PD and efficacy studies in oncology and immuno-oncology. This individual will work closely with our drug discovery project scientists on optimization of novel compounds to support identification of lead compounds, evaluate PK/PD relationships, and demonstrate in vivo efficacy. The candidate must be self-driven, organized, able to work well with project scientists, and able to thrive in an exciting environment in a rapidly-growing company.
- B.S. in biology, oncology, immunology, or a related field with 8+ years of relevant experience or M.S. with 4+ years of experience
- In vivo pharmacology expertise with tumor models required
- Excellent hands-on in vivo skills: IV, PO dosing, tumor implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.
- Experience with PD biomarker assessment desired (e.g. Western, flow cytometry, Q-PCR)
- Proficiency with cell culture preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work productively in a highly dynamic environment
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Strong team orientation; highly collaborative; solutions and results-oriented focus
- Strong scientific curiosity and initiative; hands-on and resourceful
- Self-driven and enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment