- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Research Sci/Assoc/Mgr
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 09/19/2022
- Website: www.nurixtx.com
- Company Address: 1700 Owens Street, Suite 205, San Francisco, CA, 94158
About NurixNurix Therapeutics discovers drugs that harness the body's natural process to control protein levels.
The Clinical Trial Associate supports Clinical Operations by performing a variety of administrative and operational activities associated with all phases of clinical trials.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent combination of education and work experience in science related field
- Clinical Operations or clinical research-related experience is desired (1-2 years)
- Familiarity with document filing/management in an electronic Trial Master File preferred
- Strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Assist in the development, review, and formatting of study-specific documents, including plans, manuals, CRFs, patient documents, reference documents, and study tools
- Develop study-specific TMF plan(s) and manage/oversee collecting, tracking, and archiving of Essential Documents throughout the life of the study
- Conduct quality reviews of the TMF and work with CRO to resolve discrepancies
- Assist in the coordination and tracking of clinical supplies and laboratory samples
- Participate in the review of clinical data in the clinical database, data listings, and reports
- Assist with data reconciliation of various systems, as required
- Coordinate preparation of study-specific training materials, as required
- Maintain and update study trackers/metrics on an on-going basis
- Facilitate the preparation of meeting agendas and take meeting minutes for clinical team meetings
- Attend Investigator Meetings and/or support meeting planning
- Complete additional tasks as assigned and agreed upon
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
- Solutions and results-oriented focus
- Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view
Nurix is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Nurix will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes.