- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Post Date: 08/01/2022
- Website: eikontx.com
- Company Address: 3929 Point Eden Way, Hayward, CA 94545
About Eikon TherapeuticsEikon Therapeutics is a new biopharmaceutical company employing revolutionary technology at the interface of biology, engineering and chemistry to discover novel treatments for life-threatening diseases. Eikon’s discovery platform is built on groundbreaking innovations from its founders (Nobel Prize, 2014), culminating in the creation of microscopes which enable real time, molecular-resolution measurements of protein movement in living cells.
Eikon Therapeutics is a new biopharmaceutical company employing revolutionary technology at the interface of chemistry, engineering, computation, and biology to discover novel treatments for life-threatening diseases. Eikon’s discovery platform is built on groundbreaking innovations from its founders (Nobel Prize, 2014), culminating in the creation of microscopes which enable real time, molecular-resolution measurements of protein movement in living cells, thereby unlocking otherwise intractable classes of proteins as drug targets.
The parallel development of custom engineering solutions commensurate with the groundbreaking nature of this discovery platform, to enable the collection, analysis, and understanding of the large, high-content datasets that these microscopes produce, is key to Eikon’s mission of discovering new life-saving drugs.
The HR Support Administrator will focus on candidate interview scheduling, maintaining and updating requisitions in our Applicant Tracking System, running status reports, and maintaining compliance and hiring metrics.
- You like people
- You are able to work conscientiously and with minimal direction, using good judgment, exercising initiative in accomplishing short and long-range projects, and recommending solutions
- You have hands-on experience with HR systems such as Jobvite
- You are collaborative and a team player
- You have discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
What You’ll Do
- Create requisitions, post and manage jobs on appropriate internal and external sources
- Own all aspects of the interview scheduling process from scheduling phone screens to final round interviews
- Ensure excellent candidate experience both onsite and via remote set-up
- Update company org charts
- Some organizational planning of team events, and trainings
- Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities such as generating reports, pulling files for audits, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- 5+ years of related Administrative and/or Generalist experience
- HS degree or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Outlook as well as key applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. Jobvite)
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality work to deadlines
Eikon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
In accordance with the Company’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace, the Company requires all employees to be Fully Vaccinated with one of the FDA approved COVID-19 vaccines, which includes those vaccines that have received the FDA’s emergency use authorization. You will be expected to be Fully Vaccinated as of your Start Date. If you believe that you are exempt from this requirement under an applicable law or regulations, including Americans with Disabilities Act and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act, you will need to contact the Company’s Human Resources group. For purposes of this section, Fully Vaccinated means (i) the completion of the vaccination regimen as approved by the FDA (by way of example, 2 doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and 1 dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine), and (ii) timely receiving booster vaccination, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.